Friday 10 May 2013

A House of Entertainment !

Hello Peeps !!

Last night I had this dream , as in my street with huge buildings are being destroyed. People are running for their lives and it was just another 2012 for me. I woke up and then realized that nothing was true. Even dreams are horrifying and scary. I then decided to make a note of every dream.

Coming to the topic , I have been to an IPL match recently and lot many things stroke my head. It was just one boring match as the opponent outplayed the home team. And for the first time I realized,  if players on the field don't impress you then its the crowd that entertains you. Many incidents around me made my day very interesting. A kid who is a great home fan was too emotional seeing his team lose. Looking at him I remember me watching 1999 world cup semifinal between South Africa & Australia, it was one heart breaking match. I came back home and watched it again on youtube. Such was the feeling.

I then moved to a couple , were wife was thrilled to watch the match but husband was busy counting cheer leaders. Then comes a group who wanted a picture with the ground as the back ground. They were struggling as the camera was not enough to cover everyone. The popcorn guy had his cardio exercises in the stands as very few cared to buy, he was just walking , walking and just walking. Also a girl who was in a hurry to get some refreshments for her family. She looked like the head of the family taking responsibilities. The best of all was the group in neighboring stands, they were brilliant with the moves. Of course, they were not under control.

Many other incidents also happened, two fans discussing the game, a couple who are more happy seeing each other, the Mexican wave which created some noise, the announcer trying to cheer up the spectators, a young female group waving flags, a hungry group and finally few made for each other couples.

These things will cheer you up for sure. At the same time it will make you feel that you are just watching them enjoy, but then they surely refresh your memories. I then felt coming to a ground is not just watching a match but enjoying the surroundings too. Hope you will cherish many of such incidents which will make you feel good.

Will come back with other topic soon. Do let me know the feedback.
Cheers ! Have a great week !! :)



2 comments:

  1. Some times little things around us make a huge difference and get us out in how much ever grumpy mood we are in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's true ! these things have a huge impact internally ! they always come up unknowingly !! :)

    ReplyDelete