Tuesday 7 May 2013

Namaskaram !!


Namaskaram 
I started off my proceedings with this word as it is the form of Salutation , and most commonly used in the sub-continent. It's a Telugu word derived from Sanskrit known as Namaskar. This means "I Bow to U". This is also a token of respect and a greeting to begin and end a conversation with people.

Preface !
My intention is to share my experiences which can be interesting and also worthy. Most of them would be random thoughts or also a story which relates to a topic I choose. Please do comment good or bad and I assure to respond.

Have a Great week !!
Cheers !!







2 comments:

  1. Namaskaram

    Looking forward to your posts.

    My Best Wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot Sanjay !
    was expecting your comment ! expecting feedback's too !! :)

    ReplyDelete